Sportzify is back with an India Sports Carnival initiative this July - Chennai’s biggest Sports & Fitness Fiesta, where Kids, Men and Women come out to play their favourite sports.
Chennai Sports Carnival 2018 - 4 Different Sports | 1 Marathon (Beat The Heat) | Several Categories | 2 Weekends | Big Prizes in every category & An experience of a lifetime.
Beat The Heat - CSC18 for all the the fitness enthusiasts.
The complete run is being conceptualised, planned and organised Sportzify.
Date & Day: 29th July | Sunday | 5:30AM to 9:00AM
Venue: Decathlon Padur
Categories: 3K, 5K, 10K (With Timing Chips and T-Shirts for everyone)
X-Factor: Timing Chips, T-Shirt, Breakfast, Medal & Certificate for everyone.
Timing Chip is used to measure your running time for the Run. You will get access to a leaderboard where you can check your running time as compared to others in the run.
- 3K Run : Rs 475 per participant
- 5K Run: Rs 575 per participant
- 10K Run: Rs 675 per participant
In case of a bulk registration for more than 12 participants from a running group or a corporate or a family, we will give an additional discount. Kindly connect with us on 9711236369 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goodies for top 3 Men & Women in each category.
- Timing Chips, T-Shirt, Breakfast, Finisher Medal & Certificate for everyone.
- The last date to register for the event is 28th July by 11 PM.
- There is no on-spot registration. You have to register through online only.
- There are no age categories for this running event.
- No particular cut off time is there. You can complete at your own pace.
- Collection of the bibs & T-Shirt with the timing chips will be done on the day of the running day.
- Volunteers will be there at the guide you throughout the route.
- The route map will be explained to you before the Run
- Reporting time is 5:00AM
- Zumba session starts at 5:30 AM
- 3K, 5K, 10K Run starts at 6 AM exactly.
- Baggage counter will not be available at the venue.
- Changing rooms will be available.
- Parking for two-wheeler and four-wheelers will also be available outside the BBMP ground.
- Pictures of the event will be published on www.facebook.com/sportzify on 2nd Aug by 8 PM.
- Timing results will be mailed to you on the registered email id on 2nd August by 10 PM on your registered email id and will be updated on the website also.
- Make sure you get your bibs scanned after finishing the run to get your timing noted.
- After the event, you can collect your certificate, medal and have your breakfast.
- If you are registering for more than one participant, kindly provide their individual details as well.
- If you want to register for more than 15 people together then we can provide you with a bulk discount. For this kindly connect with our team at email@example.com