Sportzify is back with an India Sports Carnival initiative this July - Chennai’s biggest Sports & Fitness Fiesta, where Kids, Men and Women come out to play their favourite sports.
Chennai Sports Carnival 2018 - 4 Different Sports | 1 Marathon (Beat The Heat) | Several Categories | 2 Weekends | Big Prizes in every category & An experience of a lifetime.
Men’s Football Championship - CSC18 for working professionals.
It is a Mix Corporate Tournament. Employees of same company or different companies can team up to make one team.
The complete tournament is being conceptualised, planned and organised Sportzify.
- Date & Day: 28th & 29th July | Saturday | 11AM to 5PM
- Venue: Tiki Taka Sports Club
- Categories: 5 A Side + 3 rolling subs (Mixed Corporate Knockout Format)
- Rs 2700 per Team
- First two rounds will be 8 mins each half with a break of 3mins.
- Quarter Finals and Semi Final will be 10 mins each half with 4 mins break.
- Finals will be 15 mins each half with 5 mins break.
- It’s a mixed corporate league tournament.
- Winner: Rs 8,000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- Runner Up : Rs 6,000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- Max number of teams - 24
- Last date to register - 25th July by 8PM
- One corporate can have multiple teams from one company.
- Only one team from each pool will qualify.
- Number of players playing on the field will be 5 including the goalkeeper.
- You can have max 3 rolling subs in your squad.
- In case there is a draw we will be going for penalty shootout.
- You should have players working in same corporates in one team
- Referee's decision will be considered as the final decision.Under no circumstances players will argue with the Referee's otherwise the team will be disqualified.
- Fixture and match timings will be sent to your registered email id and uploaded on the website by 28th July, by 5PM.
- You will receive a mail from our end to get the complete team details by 26th July, by 3PM.
- Send the details of team players max by 27th July by 5PM.
- Kindly report 15 mins before the match timings
- Anyone reporting after 10 mins of their match timings will be disqualified without refund of entry fees.
- If you are registering for more than one team then make sure you give the details of both the teams along with your name and mail-id.
- While registering you have to enter the Team name, Name, Email and Phone number of captain of the team.
- All the players are requested to carry their company ID proofs when they come for their matches.
- Players who fail to produce their company ID proof will be disqualified without refund of entry fees
- Under any misconduct the organiser and the match official hold the right to disqualify any team or player for misconduct. There will be no refund of entry fees in this case.
- All players are informed to wear shoes.
- There will be no refund of the entry fees under any circumstances.
- Referee’s decision will be considered as final decision. Under no circumstances, players will argue with the referees.